Tri-State Wrestling Alliance (TWA)
Sunday, January 30, 2011
Flyers Skate Zone
601 Laurel Oak Road
Voorhees, NJ 08043
Doors Open 1 PM
Bell Time 2 PM
Tickets are $15 first row ringside & $12 all other seating
(*$2.00 from every ticket will be donated to Autism Speaks … all proceeds from Prize Auctions will be donated to Autism Speaks!...if you cannot attend the event live but would still like to make a direct donation to Autism Speaks in our event’s name you can contact/send a donation to the POC below)
All of our shows are FAMILY FRIENDLY and suitable for kids!!!
AUTISM SPEAKS/AD COUNCIL PSA: CLOSER TO HOME
WHAT IS AUTISM?
Autism is a general term used to describe a group of complex developmental brain disorders known as Pervasive Developmental Disorders (PDD)… one in every 110 children is diagnosed with autism, making it more common than childhood cancer, juvenile diabetes and pediatric AIDS combined. An estimated 1.5 million individuals in the U.S. and tens of millions worldwide are affected by autism…The vast majority of cases of autism are idiopathic, which means the cause is unknown.
For more information visit… http://www.autismspeaks.org/whatisit/index.php
ABOUT AUTISM SPEAKS?
Autism Speaks was founded in February 2005 by Bob and Suzanne Wright, grandparents of a child with autism. Since then, Autism Speaks has grown into the nation's largest autism science and advocacy organization, dedicated to funding research into the causes, prevention, treatments and a cure for autism; increasing awareness of autism spectrum disorders; and advocating for the needs of individuals with autism and their families. We are proud of what we've been able to accomplish and look forward to continued successes in the years ahead.
Autism Speaks Southern New Jersey Office
216 Haddon Ave, Suite 403
Westmont , NJ 08108
Phone: 856-858-5400 (POC Christina Carty)
Scheduled Card (Subject to Change)
1. LUMBERJACK MATCH for TWA HEAVYWEIGHT TITLE: Breaker Morant (c ) vs. “Beautiful” Bobby Shields
2. TWA TAG TEAM TITLE MATCH: "The Best Around" TJ Cannon & Bruce Maxwell (c) vs. "Team MackTion" TJ & Kirby Mack
3. WOMENS' WRESTLING DEBUTS in the TWA as Tina San Antonio meets Marti Belle!
4. Adam Cole returns to meet the debuting Josh Daniels!
5. Six-Man Tag Team Action as "Red, White & BLUE Express" Blue Meanie & Kid America and Courageous Cruz battle the debuting ECWA Revolution members JJ Crew Guy, “Chick Magnet” Mozart Fontaine & “Pitbull” Timothy Richards w/ Sebastian Knight!
6. Returning from a tour in Puerto Rico, SHOCKWAVE the Robot takes on the debuting Judas Young!
7. “Hitman” Tony Stetson vs. CUJO the Hellhound
8. FATAL 5-WAY - ONE FALL: " Canada 's Proudest Son" Jason Leigh w/ "Living Legend" Larry Winters vs. "Heart Killer" Chris Wylde vs. Damian Dragon vs. Matt Saigon vs. the debuting Julian Starr w/ Magnum!!
Plus Ryan McBride and Carlton P Hightower!!!
SPECIAL KARATE DEMONSTRATION
A special needs karate program located Marlton, NJ will be doing a demonstration at the TWA Wrestles Autism event. All of the participants in this demo have a form of Autism. Although the program has a variety of special needs students, this demo will be highlighting those with Autism. The group is led by Maureen Eells a longtime member an student of The Lopresti Family Dojos which have been located in South Jersey for over 40 years.
Visit the Lopresti Famil Dojo at
Tickets can be purchased at the door, at select locations or via paypal at: www.twaprowrestling.com or call 609.220.5598
For tickets outlets visit: http://www.twaprowrestling.com/upcomingevents.html
For more information on TWA events, tickets, directions, merchandise, the TWA Wrestling School and advertising & sponsorship opportunities:
- Email email@example.com
- Call 609.220.5598
Visit TWA on FACEBOOK at http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=135315472291
TWA Jan 30th, 2011 FACEBOOK Event Page: http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=131093153614233&num_event_invites=0
TWA Sponsors: http://www.twaprowrestling.com/sponsors.html
For information on the TWA's sister promotion, the longest running independent promotion on the east coast, the East Coast Wrestling Association (ECWA,) visit: www.ecwaprowrestling.com.