EBay Auctions for the TWA "Adopt-A-Pet" Show on Aprill 11th
Tri-State Wrestling Alliance (TWA)
Sunday, April 11, 2010
at the FLYERS SKATE ZONE
601 Laurel Oak Road
Voorhees, New Jersey 08043
Sponsored in part by JIFFY LUBE*
BODY SLAM AUTISM MEET & GREET - 12 PM NOON
(with WWF/E Hall of Famer & Legend "Superfly" Jimmy Snuka & "Wiseguy" Jimmy Cicero)
BELL TIME - 2PM
Matches signed so far*
- TWA HEAVYWEIGHT TITLE MATCH- "Mr. Wrestling" Steve Corino (Champion) w/ "The Certified Genius" Rob Dimension defends against "Hitman" Tony Stetson (Challenger)
- SPECIAL CHALLENGE MATCH: WWF/E Hall of Fame Member & Legend "Superfly" Jimmy Snuka & "Wiseguy" Jimmy Cicero vs. "The Midnight Idol" Nicky Benz & former ECW/TNA Star Julio Dinero in Dinero's TWA Debut
-USA vs. FRANCE FLAG MATCH: "The Red, White & Blue Express" former WWE/ECW Star The Blue Meanie & Kid America w/ Mini-America vs. Mr. Ooh La La & Robere' Shields w/ "L'Empereur" Carlton P. Hightower ... the team that captures their opponents' country's flag off the pole in the corner wins!!!
- TAG TEAM GRUDGE MATCH- "Hitman" Michael Bruno & The Sensei vs. "Living Legend" Larry Winters & Cujo
- SHOCKWAVE the ROBOT vs. Billy Bax
- Both making their TWA Debuts, "The Complex" Chris Rockwell defends his World-1 Heavyweight Championship against challenger "Ruthless" Ryan Sawyer
- Matt & Bryan Logan vs. the debuting team of Damian Dragon & Adam Cole
- Making his TWA Debut, "The Cuban Crippler" Ricky Reyes will be defending his WORLD-1 North American Championship against another TWA newcomer Alex Anthony
- SIX MAN GAUNTLET MATCH for a PERMANENT SPOT on the TWA ROSTER: Don E. Allen, "The Angry Pizza Man" Johnny Calzone, Shane Harris, Jimmy Jannetty, Ryu Lee and Breaker Morant(order of participants will be randomly selected)
*Card subject to change.
Tickets are now on sale for the TWA April 11th "Adopt-A-Pet" show. They are ONLY $12.00 ringside and $10.00 general admission.
For more information on TWA events, tickets, directions, and advertising/sponsorship opportunities please visit - http://www.twaprowrestling.com ,
- or call 856-232-9332 (Hair by Dezign).
Venue Driving Directions:
Also a note for all fans, please be sure to retain your ticket stubs for this event as there is a $5.00 off coupon to Jiffy Lube for Signature Service Oil Change at these locations only...
508 S. Lenola Road
Maple Shade, NJ
5781 Route 42
Thanks to Jiffy Lube for this great offer!
Visit TWA on FACEBOOK at
To buy both classic and current TWA DVDs, visit
Visit the webpages of "Superfly" Jimmy Snuka at
You can support BODYSLAM AUTISM live and in person on April 11th or on-line by visiting http://www.jimmycicerowrestling.com/products.html
T-Shirts are ONLY $10.00 each.
Visit the Animal Adoption Center at