THE SENSEI GOES FOR REVENGE THIS SUNDAY APRIL 11th at the TWA "ADOPT-A-PET" SHOW
THE SENSEI & THE HITMAN PREPARE TO TAKE ON THE LIVING LEGEND & THE HELLHOUND
At the Tri-State Wrestling Alliance (TWA) January 31st BODYSLAM AUTISM show there was a karate demonstration with Sensei (Paul Lopresti) from the Lopresti Mixed Martial Arts & Family Karate Centers in South Jersey. Lopresti had several students from the Youth Leadership Program perform for the crowd. The demonstration was interrupted by "Living Legend" Larry Winter w/ Cujo as Winters has a standing open challenge and had no one take him up on it this afternoon. Winters took offense to Lopresti and the MMA and karate fighting disciplines being showcased at a pro wrestling event. Winters invited Lopresti back into the ring and immediately took a cheap shot at the Sensei. However, it was only seconds before Lopresti gained the upper hand and had Winters hooked in a submission. Before Winters could tap out, Cujo the Hellhound made the save and the duo then started to double team Lopresti. Moments later "Hitman" Michael Bruno, a personal friend of Lopresti's, made the save and challenged the two to a tag team match on the next TWA event, which takes place at the TWA "Adopt-A-Pet" Show this Sunday, April 11th back at the Flyers Skate Zone in Voorhees, New Jersey.
Here is the video footage:
Then Winters recently made things real personal when he visited the karate/MMA dojo of the Sensei. Winters' actions were caught on video as Lopresti videotapes training sessions for his students to study.
Here is the video footage:
The Sensei has not been taking the challenge of Winters and Cujo lightly, as he has been training hard not only at the MMA & karate dojo, but also in the WRESTLING RING. The Sensei has these words for Winters & Cujo as we are just days away from Lopresti's chance to get a measure of revenge for all the aggravation that the Legend has caused him over the past several months:
Tri-State Wrestling Alliance (TWA)
Sunday, April 11, 2010
at the FLYERS SKATE ZONE
601 Laurel Oak Road
Voorhees, New Jersey 08043
BODY SLAM AUTISM MEET & GREET - NOON
(with WWF/E Hall of Famer & Legend "Superfly" Jimmy Snuka & "Wiseguy" Jimmy Cicero)
BELL TIME - 2PM
Please see the end of this press release regarding how YOU can help the Animal Adoption Center (AAC) by bringing a monetary donation or a donation of needed supplies to our Apr 11th event. The AAC is a No-Kill Shelter that receives no funding from state, local or federal government.
* Sponsored in part by JIFFY LUBE
Also a note for all fans, please be sure to retain your ticket stubs for this event as there is a $5.00 off coupon to Jiffy Lube for Signature Service Oil Change at these locations only...
508 S. Lenola Road
Maple Shade, NJ
5781 Route 42
Thanks to Jiffy Lube for this great offer!
SHOCKWAVE the ROBOT, FUNKY FRESH and NEVER STALE...
Check out the new Shockwave video right here
Also, Shockwave the Robot will be making a personal appearance representing the TWA on Saturday, April 10th. Shockwave will be appearing at the Opening Day Ceremonies of Sewell Baseball & Softball, Inc (Gloucester County) at Burlington Avenue & Fairview Drive, Sewell, NJ 08080. Opening Ceremony will begin at 10AM. Shockwave be there to meet all the kids and their parents and he is scheduled to throw out a ceremonial first pitch! Also appearing will be Finley, the Camden Riversharks' Mascot, and some of the Philadelphia Phillies’ Ball Girls
For directions visit the league's web page
BIG ANNOUNCEMENT TO BE MADE on APRIL 11th...
We will be making an announcement on April 11th that will impact the future of the entire TWA roster!!!
We currently have (5) exciting auctions open on eBay for this event. Check them out...
Referee a Pre-Show Match on the Show:
(2) All-Day, All Access Pass to the Show:
A second (2) All-Day, All Access Pass to the Show:
Lead "Superfly" Jimmy Snuka & "Wiseguy" Jimmy Cicero to the ring for their tag-team battle with "The Midnight Idol" Nicky Benz & Julio Dinero and BODYSLAM AUTISM:
An Autograph Chair Signed by all the Wrestlers on the Show:
TWA T-SHIRTS and HATS WILL BE AVAILABLE on APRIL 11th!
Matches signed so far*
- TWA HEAVYWEIGHT TITLE MATCH- "Mr. Wrestling III" Steve Corino (Champion) w/ "The Certified Genius" Rob Dimension defends against "Hitman" Tony Stetson (Challenger)
- SPECIAL CHALLENGE MATCH: WWF/E Hall of Fame Member & Legend "Superfly" Jimmy Snuka & "Wiseguy" Jimmy Cicero vs. "The Midnight Idol" Nicky Benz & former ECW/TNA Star Julio Dinero in Dinero's TWA Debut
-USA vs. FRANCE FLAG MATCH: "The Red, White & Blue Express" former WWE/ECW Star The Blue Meanie & Kid America w/ Mini-America vs. Mr. Ooh La La & Robere' Shields w/ "L'Empereur" Carlton P. Hightower ... the team that captures their opponents' country's flag off the pole in the corner wins!!!
- TAG TEAM GRUDGE MATCH- "Hitman" Michael Bruno & The Sensei vs. "Living Legend" Larry Winters & Cujo
- SHOCKWAVE the ROBOT vs. Billy Bax
- Both making their TWA Debuts, "The Complex" Chris Rockwell defends his World-1 Heavyweight Championship against challenger "Ruthless" Ryan Sawyer
- Matt & Bryan Logan vs. the debuting team of Damian Dragon & Adam Cole
- Making his TWA Debut, "The Cuban Crippler" Ricky Reyes will be defending his WORLD-1 North American Championship against another TWA newcomer Alex Anthony
- SIX MAN GAUNTLET MATCH for a PERMANENT SPOT on the TWA ROSTER: Don E. Allen, Ryu Lee, Shane Harris, Breaker Morant, Jimmy Jannetty, and "The Angry Pizza Man" Johnny Calzone (order of participants will be randomly selected)
Plus a special pre-show match TBA!!!
*Card subject to change.
Tickets are now on sale for the TWA April 11th "Adopt-A-Pet" show. They are ONLY $12.00 ringside and $10.00 general admission.
For more information on TWA events, tickets, directions, and advertising/sponsorship opportunities please visit
- or call 856-232-9332 (Hair by Dezign).
Venue Driving Directions:
According to the Humane Society of the United States (HSUS), animal shelters care for 6-8 million dogs and cats every year in the United States, of whom approximately 3-4 million -about one every eight seconds- are euthanized.
The Animal Adoption Center (AAC) in Lindenwold, New Jersey, is a No-Kill Shelter that was established in July 1991. Because of their No-Kill policy, the AAC receives no assistance from state, county, or city agencies; they are totally self-supporting in that their funds come from adoptions, donations (and some matching funds), and fund raising efforts. 90% of all income goes directly to the care, health, and support of our animals. Another 7% is used for building upkeep and unavoidable expenses such as maintenance and insurance, and the remaining 3% goes into our fund raising efforts. Our contributors (YOU) pay for pet food, utilities, the salaries of our employees, and our annual vet bill-which is over $38,000.00.
The TWA is having the AAC at our April 11th show to raise awareness about homeless animals/pets, collect donations for the shelter (supplies/money) and hopefully get at least one pet adopted as a result of the show, either directly or indirectly.
HERE IS HOW YOU CAN HELP...
1. Make a monetary donation the AAC via mail, on-line Pay Pal or in person at the TWA Show on Apr 11th http://www.animaladoption.com/give/donate.html
2. Make a donation of supplies needed off of the AAC Wish List direct with the AAC or in person at the TWA Show on Apr 11th http://www.animaladoption.com/give/wishlist.html
3. Volunteer to work at the AAC
4. Support AAC's partners
5. Spread the word to family, friends, co-workers and on your social networking sites such as Twitter, Facebook and myspace http://www.animaladoption.com/index.html
6. If you have room in your home and heart, adopt a pet
This year over 1250 cats and dogs, puppies and kittens are now loved and safe at home with their families. Thanks to you, thanks to us. But the animals keep showing up. Can we say, "There is no room at the Inn?" With your help our "inn" stays open. Without you there is no us. - Animal Adoption Center, Lindenwold, New Jersey.
Visit TWA on FACEBOOK at
To buy both classic and current TWA DVDs, visit
Visit the webpages of "Superfly" Jimmy Snuka at
You can support BODYSLAM AUTISM live and in person on April 11th or on-line by visiting http://www.jimmycicerowrestling.com/products.html
T-Shirts are ONLY $10.00 each.