RESULTS from TWA JULY 11th at the Flyers Skate Zone in Voorhees, New Jersey
Referees: John Finegan & Matt Bennett
Ring Announcer: Bob Artese
Time Keeper: Rocky Musciano
1. Chase Del Monte defeated Aden Chambers in a match where both made their TWA Debuts.
2. In a Four Corners Match for a Future TWA Title Shot, Damian Dragon defeated Ryu Lee, Adam Cole and "The Midnight Idol" Nicky Benz when Dragon pinned Benz.
3. "The Red, White & BLUE Express" The Blue Meanie & Kid America defeated "The Platinum Poppa" Rob Eckos & Mr. Maxx w/ Carlton P. Hightower and Billy Bax.
4. In a Chain Match, "The Hitman" Tony Steston defeated "The Beast" Glen Osbourne. Following the match, Osbourne attacked Stetson before being saved and helped to the dressing room by his tag-team partner "Hitman" Michael Bruno and "The Sensei" Paul Lopresti.
5. TWA Tag Team Title Match, The Best Around (TJ Cannon & Bruce Maxwell) successfully defended the titles against Matt & Bryan Logan when the Logan Brothers were disqualified. Following the match, the Logans were attacked by Eckos, Maxx, Bax and Hightower before Chase Del Monte and the referees stopped the attack.
6. TWA Heavyweight Title Match: Breaker Morant successfully defended the title against former TWA Heavyweight Champion "Mr. Wrestling" Steve Corino w/ "The Certified Genius" Rob Dimension.
Following the loss, Corino and Dimension had words with and attacked the TWA Commissioner Joel Goodhart. Before they could do any serious damage, the Blue Meanie and Kid America ran off Corino and Dimension. Goodhart has said he is contemplating what course of action to take, but is going to take some time to "cool down" before making any official decision. This may very well have been Corino and Dimension's last appearance in the TWA. Stay tuned to find out more at www.twaprowrestling.com
7. Special Attraction - Lumberjack Match: "Sensei" Paul Lopresti defeated Cujo the Hellhound via tapout. Following the match, "The Sensei" was then challenged by Geroge Forgedaboutit and his charge Salvatore Soprano. "The Sensei" then defeated Soprano via tapout.
For photos of the event (courtesy of Dan MacMillan) visit
For more photos of the event (courtesy of Eric Rosen & Wrestlingfigs.com) visit
You can still support ALEX'S LEMONADE STAND FOUNDATION and make a donatation online at the TWA ALEX page at:
TWA Pro Wrestling
Saturday, Sept 25, 2010
Flyers Skate Zone601 Laurel Oak Road
Voorhees, NJ 08043
Doors Open 6PM
Tix are ONLY $12 and $10!!!
All of our shows are FAMILY FRIENDLY and suitable for kids!!!
LAST MAN STANDING MATCH: "Hitman" Tony Stetson vs. "The Beast" Glen Osbourne...the match ends when one of the competitors cannot answer the referee's count of ten!
- TWA Heavyweight Champion, Breaker Morant
- TWA Tag Team Champions, "The Best Around" TJ Cannon and Bruce Maxwell
- The Logan Brothers
- from the Jersey Shore Chase Del Monte
- "The Platinum Poppa" Rob Eckos w/ Carlton P Hightower & Mr. Maxx**
- "The Red, White & BLUE Express" former WWE Star The Blue Meanie & Kid America
- pending final approval of TWA Commissioner Joel Goodhart for their actions on July 11, "Mr. Wrestling" Steve Corino & Rob Dimension
-former ECW/TNA Star Julio Dinero
- Adam Cole
- Damian Dragon
- Ryu Lee
- more to be announced
*Card subject to change
**Rob Eckos' tag team partner Billy Bax was recently evaluated by his physician for his medical issue and deemed that Bax will not be able to return to the ring until October 1, 2010, so Bax will not be able to compete at the Sept 25th event.
Tickets can be purchased at the door and at select locations or via paypal at www.twaprowrestling.com
FLYERS SKATE ZONE Driving Directions:
For more information on TWA events, tickets, directions, TWA T-Shirts & Hats and advertising/sponsorship opportunities please visit
- http://www.twaprowrestling.com ,
- email email@example.com
- or call 856-232-9332 (Hair by Dezign/Mike). or 856-534-9145
CONGRATULATIONS to the TWA FANS of the MONTH for JULY 2010...TYLER MALINOSKI, HUNTER MALINOSKI and SAMANTHA LYNCH!!!
This month's TWA Fans of the Months are the brothers and sister trio of TYLER MALINOSKI (age 10), HUNTER MALINOSKI (age 6) and SAMANTHA LYNCH (age 11). Tyler, Hunter and Samantha are huge TWA fans and come to all our events with mom, Michele, and dad, Jeff. The family has helped support the TWA in many ways from their patronage to supporting TWA eBay auctions to bearing their TWA shirts and even helping arrange personal appearances for some of our wrestlers and securing venues to host TWA events. Tyler's favorite TWA stars are "The Red, White & BLUE Express" The Blue Meanie & Kid America, while Hunter's favorite is Shockwave the Robot. Samantha cites the Logan Brothers as her favorites. The TWA cannot thank this family of TWA enthusiasts enough for their support and the kids were presented with their Fan(s) of the Month Certificates live in the ring Sunday, July 11 at the Flyers Skate Zone in Voorhees, NJ, by Matt & Bryan Logan. Check our Fan of the Month web page at http://www.twaprowrestling.com/fanofthemonth.html
- ATTENTION!! A friend of the TWA and the Blue Meanie, Sean Hoff, is helping organize a Beef and Beer Fundraiser with his family and friends for Bill and Mary Hughes, his sister and brother-in-law. The event will take place at Kove Catering in Palmyra, NJ on Saturday July 17. The cost is $25 a ticket and the event runs from 6:30 to 11:00. All funds raised will be put in a trust to help with medical bills and other expenses related to Bill's illness. There will be a Chinese Auction with lots of really cool stuff that any Philly sports fan would love to add to their collection like Veteran's Stadium seats, Spectrum seats, autographed items, and tons more!!!!!! For tickets, you can send Sean Hoff a message on Facebook or you can email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will forward the message to him. Thanks for your support!
-USMC Gloucester County, NJ Toys For Tots Chapter is having its 1st Annual Christmas in July Miniature Golf Outing. The date is July 24th and the time is 10 am to 4 pm. Hosting the outing is Niffty Fiffty's Resturant at 4670 Route 42 (Black Horse Pike) Turnersville, NJ 08012. The Sponsor is Toys For Tots of Gloucester County NJ.
For more Information call (856) 629-2146.. For more Information call (856) 629-2146. Please come out to support this great event.
Visit TWA on FACEBOOK at
Visit our FACEBOOK Sept 25th Event Page at
Check out recent TWA News at
To buy both classic and current TWA DVDs, visit
TWA Friends Page
TWA Charities Page