Sunday, July 11, 2010
at the FLYERS SKATE ZONE
601 Laurel Oak Road
Voorhees, New Jersey 08043
DOORS OPEN 3PM
BELL TIME - 4PM
The Skate Zone is Air-Conditioned!
Tickets are ONLY $12 for 1st three rows ringside & $10 for General Admission!
* Sponsored by JIFFY LUBE. On the back of each ticket there is a $7.00 off coupon to Jiffy Lube for Signature Service Oil Change (see www.twaprowrestling.com and http://www.twaprowrestling.com/jiffylubelocations.html for details and select locations)
Thanks to Jiffy Lube for this great offer!
- TWA Heavyweight Title Match: Breaker Morant (Champion) vs. "Mr. Wrestling" Steve Corino w/ "The Certified Genius" Rob Dimension
-TWA Tag Team Title Match: NEW Champions "The Best Around" TJ Cannon & Bruce Maxwell defend against the returning Bryan Logan & Matt Logan
- Lumberjack Match: "The Sensei" Paul Lopresti vs. "The Angry Pizza Man" Johnny Calzone replacing the injured "Living Legend" Larry Winters
- Chain Match... "20 YEARS in the MAKING...STUDENT vs. TEACHER...FORMER FRIENDS and TWA ORIGINALS COLLIDE "... "Hitman" Tony Steston vs. "The Beast" Glen Osbourne...you must drag your opponent to all four corners of the ring to win!!!
- "The Red, White & BLUE Express" The Blue Meanie & Kid America vs. "The Platinum Poppa" Rob Eckos & Billy Bax w/ Carlton P. Hightower & Mr. Maxx
- Making their TWA Debuts, hailing from the Jersey Shore Chase Del Monte vs. 2008 ECWA Super 8 Champion Aden Chambers
- One Fall - 4 Corners Match for a TWA Heavyweight Title Match: Damian Dragon vs. Adam Cole vs. Ryu Lee vs. TBD
**card subject to change
FLYERS SKATE ZONE Driving Directions:
For more information on TWA events, tickets, directions, TWA T-Shirts & Hats and advertising/sponsorship opportunities please visit
- http://www.twaprowrestling.com ,
- email firstname.lastname@example.org
- or call 856-232-9332 (Hair by Dezign).
- Chase Del Monte, who hails from the Jersey shore and is best friends with the Logan Brothers, will be replacing an injured Barry Ryte in this year's ECWA Super 8 in Newark, DE on Sat, July 10. Chase was in the 2008 Super 8 which was won by Aden Chambers. Their paths never crossed in that year's tournament. Go see the ECWA Super 8 Sat night and then head over to the TWA show on Sun, July 11 in Voorhees, NJ. Chase will meet Chambers at the TWA show in what could possibly be a battle between the 2008 and 2010 Super 8 Champions! Their TWA match will be the first singles encounter ever between these two former friends and former tag team partners!!!
For information on the July 10 ECWA Super 8 go to www.ecwaprowrestling.com
- TWA Commissioner Joel Goodhart heard from "Living Legend" Larry Winters claiming that he was in "car accident" and will not be able to wrestle on July 11 against his rival "The Sensei" Paul Lopresti in the Lumberjack Match!!! We are not sure what Winters is up to, but he named "The Angry Pizza Man" Johnny Calzone as his replacement?!?!?! Winters said he has a video message that he will be sending in to the TWA soon to explain the situation...stay tuned!!!
- Carlton P. Hightower is out for revenge on Sun, July 11!! Hightower, the recording agent and business manager for “The Platinum Poppa” Rob Eckos and Billy Bax, had his birthday celebration ruined by “The Red, White & BLUE Express” The Blue Meanie & Kid America on June 5th in Plymouth Meeting, PA. Eckos & Bax won a hard fought Triple Threat Match over Meanie & America and Matt & Nick Logan, albeit with assistance from Hightower and his bodyguard Mr. Maxx, and dedicated the win in honor of Hightower’s special birthday. After the match was over, Maxx presented Hightower with his birthday cake and joined Hightower in singing Happy Birthday as the Logan Brothers chased Bax and Eckos to the dressing room area. Hightower told the crowd that unlike them he would have his cake AND eat it too, but he would EAT those words literally as Kid America irish whipped Meanie into Mr. Maxx who inadvertently smashed the cake into Hightower’s face. Higtower and his men had to put their plan for revenge on the backburner on June 6th for the Tag Team Tournament, as Meanie and America did not draw Bax & Eckos as opponents that night. The tournament and the championship was won by the Best Around, who will be defending the Tag Team Title in a rematch of the tournament finals against the Logan Brothers, Matt & the returning Bryan. Hightower’s camp has been making noises that the Best Around “owe them one,” presumably a title shot, after they destroyed Nick Logan’s leg with a chair following their semi-final round loss to the Logan’s, which no doubt played a part in the Best Around’s ability to defeat the brothers in the tag team title finals. For now, Hightower is focused on taking care of business in the form of the wildly popular team of the Blue Meanie & Kid America on July 11th. Since the formation of their team in the TWA, Meanie & America are undefeated while Bax and Eckos have 2 impressive recent wins over Shockwave the Robot & Metal Master and Meanie & America and Nick & Matt Logan in a Triple Threat Match when they scored the fall on Nick Logan. Come find out on July 11 if the undefeated streak continues or if Bax & Eckos will derail “the Red, White & BLUE Express!”
TWA June 5th & 6th Coverage…
1. For a great recap (photos & text) of our TWA TAG TEAM TITLE TOURNAMENT on June 6th, please visit
Thanks to Dan MacMillian for all of his hard work and support of the TWA!
2. Check out the three (3)-part June 14, 2010 edition of Completely Damaged featuring the stars of the TWA with interviews and clips of some
matches, plus a bonus as "Da Blue Guy" The Blue Meanie makes "Da Bad
Guy" Scott Hall an honorary member of the BWO from the Hardcore Reunion 2009
Thank you to Cameron Hall and crew for their support!