TWA Apr 11th "Adopt-A-Pet" Show- Title Match Just Added
Tri-State Wrestling Alliance (TWA)
Sunday, April 11, 2010
at the FLYERS SKATE ZONE
601 Laurel Oak Road
Voorhees, New Jersey 08043
BODY SLAM AUTISM MEET & GREET - NOON
(with WWF/E Hall of Famer & Legend "Superfly" Jimmy Snuka & "Wiseguy" Jimmy Cicero)
BELL TIME - 2PM
Please see the end of this press release regarding how YOU can help the Animal Adoption Center (AAC) by bringing a monetary donation or a donation of needed supplies to our Apr 11th event. The AAC is a No-Kill Shelter that receives no funding from state, local or federal government.
SEARCH FOR "THE BEAST" UNSUCCESSFUL...
After nearly two months, the TWA office and Comissioner Joel Goodhart have not be able to make contact with the former TWA Heavyweight Champion "The Beast" Glen Osbourne. Osbourne was not happy upon losing the TWA Title on Jan 31, especially since it was "Hitman" Tony Stetsonwho was pinned by "Mr. Wrestling" Steve Corino in the TRIPLE THREAT TITLE MATCH, which states that there is one fall, whoever scores the fall wins the title and the defending champion does not have to be the one to lose the fall. Osbourne declined his rematch with Corino for Apr 11th, citing a previous personal commitment he had to keep.
Goodhart has been trying to book Osbourne for future TWA events and also arrange a championship match due to him by virute of his rematch clause with whomever is the reigning TWA champion at such time. All emails sent to Osbourne have been returned undeliverable and his cell phone serivce has been terminated. Osbourne has a lot of friends in the TWA, as many began in the business together over 20 years ago. No one has had contact with Osbourne, so not only is the TWA hope to continue to retain him on our roster, but many are hoping that he is well and will make contact with someone in the TWA very soon.
WORLD-1 HEAVYWEIGHT TITLE MATCH ADDED to APR 11th...
Thanks to World-1 promoter Ryan Kavanagh and World-1 President Mike Kehner, the TWA is proud to host a World-1 Heavyweight Championship Match on Apr 11.
By defeating Steve Corino last month at WORLD-1's State of Emergency (who was distracted by the prescence of his hated TWA rival "Hitman" Tony Stetson), "Ruthless" Ryan Saywer earned a shot at the WORLD-1 champion, "The Complex" Chris Rockwell. Sawyer has been on a roll in recent months ever since winning the 2009 Shinya Hashimoto Tournament. Later in the year he took home the World-1 Tag Team titles with partner Ricky Reyes. Chris Rockwell has led a similiar path in WORLD-1, by having the biggest breakout year of anyone on the roster. Rockwell won the 3K openweight title, the Collision Cup, the Tag Team championships and finally the WORLD-1 title.
Click here to hear words from the World-1 Heavyweight Champion, Chris Rockwell:
Visit World-1 at: www.World1online.com
SHOCKWAVE the ROBOT, FUNKY FRESH and NEVER STALE...
Check out the new Shockwave video right here
Also, Shockwave the Robot will be making a personal appearance representing the TWA on Saturday, April 10th. Shockwave will be appearing at the Opening Day Ceremonies of Sewell Baseball & Softball, Inc (Gloucester County) at Burlington Avenue & Fairview Drive, Sewell, NJ 08080. Opening Ceremony will begin at 10AM. Shockwave be there to meet all the kids and their parents and he is scheduled to throw out a ceremonial first pitch! Also appearing will be Finley, the Camden Riversharks' Mascot, and some of the Philadelphia Phillies’ Ball Girls
For directions visit the league's web page
BIG ANNOUNCEMENT TO BE MADE on APRIL 11th...
We will be making an announcement on April 11th that will impact the future of the entire TWA roster!!!
TWA T-SHIRTS and HATS WILL BE AVAILABLE on APRIL 11th!
Matches signed so far*
- TWA HEAVYWEIGHT TITLE MATCH- "Mr. Wrestling" Steve Corino (Champion) w/ "The Certified Genius" Rob Dimension defends against "Hitman" Tony Stetson (Challenger)
- SPECIAL CHALLENGE MATCH: WWF/E Hall of Fame Member & Legend "Superfly" Jimmy Snuka & "Wiseguy" Jimmy Cicero vs. "The Midnight Idol" Nicky Benz & former ECW/TNA Star Julio Dinero in Dinero's TWA Debut
-USA vs. FRANCE FLAG MATCH: "The Red, White & Blue Express" former WWE/ECW Star The Blue Meanie & Kid America w/ Mini-America vs. Mr. Ooh La La & Robere' Shields w/ "L'Empereur" Carlton P. Hightower ... the team that captures their opponents' country's flag off the pole in the corner wins!!!
- TAG TEAM GRUDGE MATCH- "Hitman" Michael Bruno & The Sensei vs. "Living Legend" Larry Winters & Cujo
- SHOCKWAVE the ROBOT vs. Billy Bax
- Both making their TWA Debuts, "The Complex" Chris Rockwell defends his World-1 Heavyweight Championship against challenger "Ruthless" Ryan Sawyer
- Matt & Bryan Logan vs. the debuting team of Damian Dragon & Adam Cole
- Making his TWA Debut, "The Cuban Crippler" Ricky Reyes will be defending his WORLD-1 North American Championship against another TWA newcomer Alex Anthony
- SIX MAN GAUNTLET MATCH for a PERMANENT SPOT on the TWA ROSTER: Don E. Allen, Ryu Lee, Shane Harris, Breaker Morant, Jimmy Jannetty, and "The Angry Pizza Man" Johnny Calzone (order of participants will be randomly selected)
*Card subject to change.
Tickets are now on sale for the TWA April 11th "Adopt-A-Pet" show. They are ONLY $12.00 ringside and $10.00 general admission.
For more information on TWA events, tickets, directions, and advertising/sponsorship opportunities please visit
- or call 856-232-9332 (Hair by Dezign).
Venue Driving Directions:
According to the Humane Society of the United States (HSUS), animal shelters care for 6-8 million dogs and cats every year in the United States, of whom approximately 3-4 million -about one every eight seconds- are euthanized.
The Animal Adoption Center (AAC) in Lindenwold, New Jersey, is a No-Kill Shelter that was established in July 1991. Because of their No-Kill policy, the AAC receives no assistance from state, county, or city agencies; they are totally self-supporting in that their funds come from adoptions, donations (and some matching funds), and fund raising efforts. 90% of all income goes directly to the care, health, and support of our animals. Another 7% is used for building upkeep and unavoidable expenses such as maintenance and insurance, and the remaining 3% goes into our fund raising efforts. Our contributors (YOU) pay for pet food, utilities, the salaries of our employees, and our annual vet bill-which is over $38,000.00.
The TWA is having the AAC at our April 11th show to raise awareness about homeless animals/pets, collect donations for the shelter (supplies/money) and hopefully get at least one pet adopted as a result of the show, either directly or indirectly.
HERE IS HOW YOU CAN HELP...
1. Make a monetary donation the AAC via mail, on-line Pay Pal or in person at the TWA Show on Apr 11th http://www.animaladoption.com/give/donate.html
2. Make a donation of supplies needed off of the AAC Wish List direct with the AAC or in person at the TWA Show on Apr 11th http://www.animaladoption.com/give/wishlist.html
3. Volunteer to work at the AAC
4. Support AAC's partners
5. Spread the word to family, friends, co-workers and on your social networking sites such as Twitter, Facebook and myspace http://www.animaladoption.com/index.html
6. If you have room in your home and heart, adopt a pet
This year over 1250 cats and dogs, puppies and kittens are now loved and safe at home with their families. Thanks to you, thanks to us. But the animals keep showing up. Can we say, "There is no room at the Inn?" With your help our "inn" stays open. Without you there is no us. - Animal Adoption Center, Lindenwold, New Jersey.
Visit TWA on FACEBOOK at
To buy both classic and current TWA DVDs, visit
Visit the webpages of "Superfly" Jimmy Snuka at
You can support BODYSLAM AUTISM live and in person on April 11th or on-line by visiting http://www.jimmycicerowrestling.com/products.html
T-Shirts are ONLY $10.00 each.