Tri-State Wrestling Alliance returns to Voorhees, NJ on April 11
Tri-State Wrestling Alliance (TWA)
Sunday, April 11, 2010 at the FLYERS SKATE ZONE
601 Laurel Oak Road, Voorhees , New Jersey 08043
- BODYSLAM AUTISM Meet & Greet w/ "Wiseguy" Jimmy Cicero and WWF/E Legend and Hall of Famer "Superfly" Jimmy Snuka at NOON.
- Bell Time is 2 PM .
CORINO-STETSON FEUD HEATS UP…
Back on February 28th, "The Hitman" Tony Stetson and Joe Zanolle from the Tri-State Wrestling Alliance (TWA) attended the World-1 "State of Emergency" Show in Jackson, New Jersey at the Knights of Columbus. The two were there visiting friends and taking a look at some of the World-1 fighters. World-1 puts on a great show and they have some great young talent for sure. We encourage you to support their events whenever possible. You can get all the World-1 info here: www.world1online.com. The TWA would like to thank promoter Ryan Kavanagh and World-1 President Mike Kehner for their hospitality.
Unfortunately, the afternoon outing took a wrong turn mid-show, when Steve Corino confronted "Hitman" Tony Stetson in the crowd during Corino's match. Stetson's presence seemed to throw "Mr. Wrestling" off his game a bit, and it escalated in a post match confrontation where fortunately cooler heads prevailed.
After the event, Corino and his manager "The Certified Genius" Rob Dimension insisted on sending a video message to all the TWA fans. Their interview was cut short though as Steston once again caught up to them, and believe it or not, literally chased them out of Jackson, New Jersey and down Bartley Road.
You can check out the footage here:
Be there live on April 11th as Corino makes his first defense of the TWA Heavyweight Title against "Hitman" Tony Stetson. This could be Stetson's last championship match for the foreseeable future, as this is Stetson's second championship shot. Corino and Dimension have expressed their desire for Corino to be a "fighting champion' and taking on all comers. According to the TWA TOP TEN (http://www.twaprowrestling.com/ratingsresults.html) the next contenders in line are "The Beast" Glen Osbourne and "Wiseguy" Jimmy Cicero.
BIG ANNOUNCEMENT on the APRIL 11th SHOW...
The TWA will have a BIG announcement at the April 11th show that will significantly impact the future of the TWA!!!
Matches signed so far*
- TWA HEAVYWEIGHT TITLE MATCH- "Mr. Wrestling" Steve Corino (Champion) with Rob Dimension defends against "Hitman" Tony Stetson (Challenger)
- USA vs. FRANCE FLAG MATCH: "The Red, White & Blue Express" former WWE/ECW Star The Blue Meanie & Kid America w/ Mini-America vs. Mr. Ooh
La La & Robere' Shields ... the team that captures their opponents' country's flag off the pole in the corner wins!!!
- GRUDGE MATCH: "Wiseguy" Jimmy Cicero vs. "The Midnight Idol" Nicky Benz
- TAG TEAM RE-MATCH: Matt & Bryan Logan vs. "The Platinum Poppa" Rob Eckos & Billy Bax
- TAG TEAM GRUDGE MATCH- "Hitman" Michael Bruno & The Sensei vs. "Living Legend" Larry Winters & Cujo
- SHOCKWAVE the ROBOT vs. former ECW & TNA Star Julio Dinero in Dinero's TWA Debut
- Making his TWA Debut, "The Cuban Crippler" Ricky Reyes will be defending his WORLD-1 North American Championship against another TWA newcomer Alex Anthony
- Shane Harris vs. Breaker Morant
- Ryu Lee vs. Johnny Calzone
-more matches to be announced!!!
*Card subject to change.
On April 11th, the TWA will be hosting
The Animal Adoption Center (AAC)
"A No-Kill Shelter for Companion Animals"
Because the AAC is a "No-Kill" facility, they receive no assistance from state, county, or city agencies. They are totally self-supporting in that their funds come from adoptions, donations, and fund raising efforts.
There are many ways you can help the AAC:
- Volunteer- it will warm your heart to give your time and your love
- Contribute- donate an item from their wish list
- Support- give a monetary gift that will help their shelter throughout the new year
- Love- add a family member to your family gatherings by adopting one of our loving dogs or cats
The AAC will be on-hand at the April 11th show with some of their adoptable animals and will be accepting donations at our event in the form of cash, check, money order, or supplies from their wish list. Click here for all the info on how you can help:
AAC Contact Information:
phone (856) 435-9116
web page http://www.animaladoption.com/
Tickets are now on sale for the TWA April 11th "Adopt-A-Pet" show. They are ONLY $12.00 ringside and $10.00 general admission.
For more information on TWA events, tickets, directions, and advertising/sponsorship opportunities please visit
- email firstname.lastname@example.org
- or call 856-232-9332 (Hair by Dezign).
Venue Driving Directions:
Visit TWA on FACEBOOK at
Please visit and support the friends of the TWA by going to http://www.twaprowrestling.com/twafriends.html
Visit the webpages of "Superfly" Jimmy Snuka at
You can support BODYSLAM AUTISM live and in person on April 11th or on-line by visiting http://www.jimmycicerowrestling.com/products.html. T-Shirts are ONLY $10.00 each.