The Tri-State Wrestling Alliance's (TWA) own "Hitman" Tony Stetson was a special guest last night, Tuesday November 24th, on Trash Talking Radio for the first full hour of the show. Stetson talked about the original TWA, ECW, life as an independent wrestler, the injuries, his retirement and his recent comeback on the October 24th TWA Reunion Show, his feud with Breaker Morant, Steve Corino, why the new TWA is family-friendly, charities the TWA is trying to help, and the December 5th TWA Toys for Tots Show in Williamstown, New Jersey. You can listen to the interview at http://www.trashtalkingradio.com/wn/index.shtml. Many thanks go to Mike Trash, the folks at Trash Talking Radio and Rob Dimension for arranging the interview.
Our Next Event...
2009 Toys for Tots Holiday Show
December 5, 2009 (Doors Open 6:30 PM; Bell Time 7:30 PM)
Saint Matthew's Baptist Church
246 Glassboro Road
Williamstown, NJ 08094
The scheduled card* is as follows...
1. A Number One Contender’s Over-the-Top-Rope Battle Royal, with the winner earning a title shot at the NEW TWA Heavyweight Champion, Glen Osbourne, later in the evening...
Entered in the Battle Royal so far are: making his pro wrestling debut, the star of the Philadelphia pro wrestling-themed play "The Elaborate Entrance of Chad Deity," Chad Deity (http://www.interacttheatre.org/2009-2010-feature-1.html )"Hitmen" Tony Stetson & Michael Bruno; Shane Harris, "Mr. Wrestling" Steve Corino w/ Rob Dimension, the Blue Meanie, Kid America, Jimmy Jannetty, Don E Allen, "Living Legend" Larry Winters, Breaker Morant, Johnny Calzone, "Wiseguy" Jimmy Cicero and more!!!
2. Tri-State Wrestling Alliance (TWA) Heavyweight Championship Match: “The Beast” Glen Osbourne (champion) defends the title against the winner of the Number One Contender’s Over-the-Top-Rope Battle Royal
3. Tag-Team Grudge Match: “The Hitmen” Michael Bruno & Tony Stetson vs.
Breaker Morant & Johnny Calzone
4. "Living Legend" Larry Winters vs. King Kaluha
5. "Mr. Wrestling" Steve Corino w/ Rob Dimension vs. Shane Harris
6. VH-1 Reality TV Star, "Mr. 5.5" Matt Riviera vs. Wes Robinson
7. “The Red, White & BLUE Express” The Blue Meanie & Kid America w/ Mini-America vs. Jimmy Jannetty & Don E Allen
8. Ryu Lee vs. White Lotus
Plus a Special Appearance by "Mad Dog" D.C. Drake and "Late Night" with your host "The Midnight Idol" Nicky Benz & his special guest "Wiseguy" Jimmy Cicero as Cicero talks about his BODYSLAMMING AUTISM campaign!
*Card subject to change.
We will be collecting new, unwrapped toys for Toys for Tots at the show. Click here for actual accounts of how Toys for Tots has a positive influence for children: http://www.toysfortots.org/about_toys_for_tots/toys_for_tots_foundation/educating_the_public/actual_accounts.asp
- We are working in conjunction with the official Toys for Tots Gloucester County Semper Fidelis Detachment MCL #204 http://wenonah-nj.toysfortots.org
- Those making a donation will receive complimentary raffle tickets for a prize drawing later in the evening.
- At our last show prizes included wrestling magazines, DVDs, tickets, and the new WWE Smackdown vs. Raw 2010 video game!
MEET THE CHAMP!! Before the show, at 6:30 PM, the Tri-State Wrestling Alliance (TWA) Heavyweight Champion, Glen Osbourne, will be there to meet fans, sign autographs, and take photos (please bring your own camera).
“Wiseguy” Jimmy Cicero will also have his HELP “WISEGUY BODYSLAM AUTISM” T-Shirts for sale. All proceeds go toward Autism Awareness!
We will also be conducting a 50/50 for the benefit of St. Matthew's Church.
Tickets are $12.00 ringside & $10.00 general admission.
They are available at
- http://www.twaprowrestling.com/upcomingevents.html via PayPal,
- at the door the night of the event,
- and at these locations:
Hair by Dezign
123 Egg Harbor Road
Sewell, NJ 08080
Body Max Fitness & Karate
284 Delsea Drive
Sewell, NJ 08080
You can also still contribute on-line to the TWA - ALEX'S LEMONADE STAND FOUNDATION campaign at http://www.alexslemonade.org/stands/19069
Please make sure you click the LEMON DONATE ICON mid-page on the right-hand side when you make your contribution so that it goes toward the TWA Fundraising Goal. ALEX'S LEMONADE works to find a cure to childhood cancer.
For more information on the TWA, events, tickets, directions, and advertising/sponsorship inquiries please visit http://www.twaprowrestling.com, email firstname.lastname@example.org , or call 856-232-9332 (Hair by Dezign).
Go to the TWA FACEBOOK page at